That's a wrap on our McSweeney's Movember Movement 2022!
As a team of internal supporters, our Movember Team grew Mo's, worked on Movement Goals and raised funds towards making a difference in men's mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer, and testicular cancer. Our team raised $4000 between our individual efforts and bigger office events (raffles, 50/50's, $5 lunches and theme days). We thank each one of you that donated and supported our this great cause.
Until next year..."Mo" on!
We're proud to be amongst a global community of fired-up Mo Bros and Mo Sisters making a difference in men's mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer, and testicular cancer.
With a team of internal supporters, McSweeney's invites you to come alongside us to support this great cause. Last year we raised over $10,000 for Movember, and this year we hope to meet and beat this goal.
If you'd like to join our team or donate to our team page, please visit: McSweeney's Movember or use the QR code:
Movember isn't just about raising funds, it's also good for your physical and mental health.
Did you know?
- 29% OF MO BRO’S spoke to a health care professional about something that didn’t look right (compared to 18% of the general population).
- MO BRO’S ARE 14% more likely to talk about prostate cancer.
- MO BRO’S ARE 10% more likely to talk about testicular cancer.
- 44% OF MO BRO’S said they confided in a friend about mental health when struggling (compared to 17% of the general population).
- 75% OF MOVEMBER MEN stayed in touch with friends and family (compared to 50% of the general population).
- 37% OF MO BRO’S were active more than 20 times a month (compared to 24% of the general population).